Thursday 3 March 2016

Book Haul/// Books of March 2016, Part- I.

Hello! 

Like I said in my previous post, I did a little bit of a book shopping on the 1st of this month--a great way to start the month if there ever was! :) 

I went to Crossword and I got me some books. 

Let's see what I picked up shall we? 

First of all I saw this entire table of beautiful hardback classics and I just spend a solid 20 minutes looking at these beauties. 
:) 
They were on a Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal so I picked up 3 books. 
I had to really pick and choose because I already own most of these titles in other gorgeous editions. 
God! The problems of a bookworm. 




 
Look at the colours of these babies! 

Now on to the other, non-classic books. 



A re-telling of Emma by one of my favourite writers, how could I possibly not get this?!





Books Bought...

After the Crash by Michel Bussi 
Emma by Alexander McCall Smith 
Above the Rice Fields of Pilerne by Marianne Furtado de Nazareth 
Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse 
Frankenstein by Mary Shelley 
Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson 

So happy with all of these books and especially the gorgeous classics! 

:) 


No comments: