Friday 18 August 2017

Friday Favourites/// Boho Backpack Haul from The House of Tara.



Hello! 
Long time no blog. 
My little bout of flu sure kicked my ass! 
I feel wiped out! 
:( 

But I am back today with my favourite kind of post. 
A bag post! 
To be specific a backpack post! 

For today's Friday Favourites I want to share a haul and rave about yet another backpack I got from The House of Tara! 
I am so in love with this. 
It is made from cheenth fabric and has a running stitch reminiscent of kantha stitch all over it. It's so colourful and bright and every single inch of it is beautiful! 
I fell in love with it the first time I saw it! 
I love everything about it. 
It's roomy.
It's boho. 
It has tassels. 
It has strings on pompoms. 
The colours are magnificent. 
&
I love the little compartments all over it. 
So convenient and so lovely. 
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜








Even it's inside is so pretty! 

I haven't carried this backpack out yet, I don't want to risk getting it wet during the monsoon, but I can't wait to take it out in the world. 

I had been looking for a while for a backpack that will swing both ways- western and Indian. This boho number will do just that! 

No comments: