Wednesday 9 August 2017

General Whimsy/// Sick Days + Currently Reading.


Hello! 

I am sick! 
After nearly two years, I have fallen prey to a cold and cough and a mild fever every few hours! 
Ugh!!! 
I don't make a very nice sick person, just ask my family. I am listless and sad and I make everyone around me crazy. 

So I've been sick since Monday evening. 
And all I've done in this time is read..very little bit. 
Sleep a ton. 
Pop Pills. 
Watch TV. 
Ordered some make-up on Nykaa during their sale. Can't wait for my goodies to arrive! 
Browse some books on Amazon.
I've been on a bit of Treat Yo'self spree.
When you are sick you've got to do little things to make yourself feel better. 


I am currently reading Chronicles of a Corpse Bearer by Cyrus Mistry, I am nearly half way through and am really enjoying this book. 
Which is strange because it's a book about death and the horrible way in which the Parsi community treats the corpse bearers. 
It is so beautifully written and shows a whole other side to my city. 
Love it. 
I hope to finish it by tomorrow..if not tonight. 


How I wish I could escape to the hills. 
I normally wish for it as well, but when I am sick..I just want to leave the city behind and hope I lived in a quieter and calmed place. 
My heart just belongs to the hills. 

Blogging will be on a bit of a hiatus since I am sick and staring at a screen is just not helping. 

I'll be back, hopefully soon with reviews and such. 
And a book haul! 

Happy Reading folks! 

No comments: