Thursday 3 August 2017

Fashion Haul/// Kurta and Bags from Okhai.

Hello! 

I want to share a quick little haul of some Sale shopping I did last month. 
Just a few things that are simply beautiful and ethically made by local craftsman plus I got them  at a super affordable prices!  
I have been shopping at Okhai for a little bit now. I had a few things from them years ago..I think from Dastakar.
And then recently my sister picked up something from them from Ahmedabad. I then looked them up online and have loved buying from them! 

This time around I got 3 bags, a pouch and a kurta.
I might save the kurta for Durga Pujo
And might carry some of these bags for Pujo too, so I have head-to-toe new clothes for Durga Pujo
😄


Red and yellow go so well with each other. 
Applique has always called out to me. When I was younger my mother used to wear quite a bit of appliqué sarees. 
I just couldn't resist this kurta.
It will be perfect for Saptami morning or even during Ganesh Chaturthi




A quilted elephant pouch!
How could I possibly resist this?! 
I plan on using her to store some of my single die-cut style stickers. 


Some more elephant love! 
This bag is called the Rama bag and this bag is beautifully made and so bright. 
It is a roomy tote with a zip closure! 



A circle bag.
Aren't they all the trend now? 
I want one in leather so bad but I can't seem to find one that I love. 
So for this will do nicely. 
A bright red and orange with mirror work. 
It's pretty roomy and once again very well made. 


And finally a little bag I love so much.
And it's perfect for the festive season.
The mirror work is exquisite and I cannot wait to tote this around. 


Like any true blue Bengali I am already excited for Durga Pujo and planning for it. 
This haul is just the step in that process. 

:) 


No comments: