Saturday 5 August 2017

Vignettes/// Soulful Saturdays.

Hello! 

How is your Saturday going? 

Mine has been a slow and lazy one. 
It has included finishing up my book- Indigo by Satyajit Ray. 
Eating some pizza! 🍕
Taking a much needed afternoon nap.
Cleaning my house. 
Talking to my parents. 
Eating a slice of lemon tart. 

All good things! 


Some happy flowers. 


A mason jar full of orange soda.
So refreshing. With the rains pretty much on a hiatus, cool drinks are back in full force! 
My fox mason jar is from Chumbak. 


Gorgeous notebook. 
Can't wait to fill it up with my rambling thoughts. 
It's from my favourite Rifle Paper Co. 


Magnets from The Postbox from  the brand Nest by Arpit Agarwal who makes the most beautiful North Eastern inspired notebooks and magnets and buttons. 
They are gorgeous. 


The best kind of blues. 
Blue tile print washi tapes. 


No comments: