Tuesday 1 August 2017

Hello August 2017 + #IndianBooksinAugust

Hello August! 

Hello Independence Day! 

Hello Raksha Bandhan! A day to celebrate your siblings! 


Hello my 4th year in a row #IndianBooksinAugust 
Reading only books from India and the Indian Subcontinent! 
It is honestly one of my favourite things to do in the whole year.
Read books from my country and books I always seem to enjoy! 

Be Kind August. 
Be Peaceful and Joyous! 

And be full of books, rain and some sneaky shopping! 
☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔ 


I started my day today setting up my Bujo for August. 
I  am using an A6 fauxdori from Lyra and Co in the gorgeous linen Rifle Paper Co. fabric. It is so gorgeous! 
I have as of now, decorated it with a tassel I got from a Planner Society kit.
I may add a bit more and do a full post on it soon. 


Earrings I Wore today. 
Hand-painted Ganesha earrings. 
I got these from Ajio a while back. 

I am currently making my TBR for August. 
It makes me so happy to pick and choose from my shelf and see what I end up reading this month. 
A TBR post will be coming soon!!! 

Have a wonderful August, folks! 
Hope it's full of Happy Reading! 



No comments: