Thursday 31 August 2017

Book Haul/// Books of August 2017, Part- II. Vintage Minis!


Hello! 

I want to share a tiny little book haul today of tiny little books! 
Mini books have been quite a trend in the publishing world in the last few years. 
I have some of the Penguin Minis and of course like everyone else went a bit mad for the Penguin Little Black Books! 

I didn't know that Vintage Books had their own little minis. 
I spotted a bunch of these when I was last browsing on Amazon and had to control myself and get only 3 of these to start with. They have some excellent title to choose from and I am definitely going to go back and get more. 

I love these mini books, they are a great way to read a little something when you are on the go, a nifty sized book to keep in your bag and or course a great way to sample a new writer. 




I am especially excited to finally read some Proust! 
I have meant read him for ages, if just to say I've read Proust! 
I hope I understand/enjoy this book! 




Books Bought

Jealously by Marcel Proust 
Sister by Louisa May Alcott 
Home by Salman Rushdie


No comments: