Tuesday 29 August 2017

Bullet Journal Set-Up/// June-July 2017.


Hello! 

As you may know, I have been loving using the Bullet Journal set up for a few months now. Since May, to be precise. 
I love it's convenience and I love making lists in it. 
Honestly, my BuJo is basically my place to make to-do lists in! 

I meant to share these pictures a long, long time back..but well...it kinda slipped through the cracks. 
But better late than never. 

This was my BuJo set-up for June and July. 
I used this utterly beautiful fabric dori from Lyra and Co made in this stunning Rifle Paper Co fabric. 
I was so happy using this set-up that I used it 2 months in a row. 


I decorated my dori with this bow that came in one of the Planner Society Kits. 
I felt like they went well together. 


The dori has a pocket on the inside and I used it to store some cute die-cuts and stickers, which I use in the course of the month. 


I used this first notebook in May. 
I have talked about it before. 
You can read it HERE.


Also in this front pocket I keep some nifty sticky-notes that come in handy throughout the month's planning and list-making. Plus they make my pages look lovely. 




I used this notebook for both June and July, it surprisingly had enough pages for two months. 



I always keep a pen with my Bujo since makes life easier. And my Bujo is a self contained unit. I don't need to reach for my pencil case incase I need to make a quick list. 


My traveller's notebook is from Lyra and Company.
My first notebook is from Filter. 
My red notebook is from Accessorize.
The sticky notes, bow,  die-cuts and pen are all from The Planner Society Kit. 
The paper clips from various Etsy stores that I don't remember now. 


No comments: