Saturday 26 August 2017

Stationery Haul/// Lyra & Co. Pencil Case and Micro Traveler's Notebook.

Hello!! 

Today I want to share a small haul of some delightful things I recently got from Lyra and Co.

A pencil case.
&
A micro sized fauxdori. 

This is a new size for me, I have some tiny notebooks in my stash and I felt it would be nice to have a traveller's notebook to house them in. I am thinking I might actually use this size for my Bujo next month. 
I wonder if it will be too small....we'll find out! 



Brown paper packages are some of the happiest things in life! 


Sock monkeys are the best! 
There is something so endearing about these delightful things. 
I love my sock monkey Laali that my sister got me from Boston, so when I saw this print in the shop I had to get it. 
Plus it's pink! 


This my second pencil case from the shop. 
It is nice and slim. 
My sister is currently using this, since I am very set with my pencil cases at the moment. 
The print on this pencil is so adorable. 
Love the expression on the girl/doll's face and the cat is so cute too! 




It is pink polka dot on the inside and it has a pocket too. 


Hope you guys are having a great Saturday. 

I am not feeling the best- I have a headache and my ears are buzzing too. But I am doing little things to take my mind off it, I am cooking some shahi paneer and arbi ki sabzi. 
Reading a good book. 
And watching some TV


No comments: