Friday 25 August 2017

Book Haul/// Books of August 2017 Part- I, All Indian Books.

Hello! 
Time to share Part- I of my August Book Haul. 
I bought a few good books this month and most of them are Indian, I guess I am fully immersed in my Indian Books in August theme. 
Some of these I am so tempted to read this month itself, I am trying to stick to my pre-decided TBR but these books are calling out to me!!!! 

Also there will an ebook haul soon of some thriller books I got mid-month when my sister was in a reading slump and was in desperate need of a fast paced thriller! 

But for now, let's jump into these books that I've added to my bookshelf this month! 

I got all of these books on Amazon during their big sale. Good deals, Good Books! What's not to love?!!! 



BOOKS BOUGHT 

The Crows of Agra by Sharath Komarraju 
One Thousand Days in a Refrigerator by Manoj Kumar Panda 
Three Thousand Stitches by Sudha Murty 
Pyre by Perumal Murugan 
In The Country of Deceit by Shashi Deshpande 
A Silence of Desire by Kamala Markandaya 
Tiger Boy by Mitali Perkins 








I am so excited for this bunch of books. 
I love that they are mix of translated fictions, short stories and historical fiction! 
Yay!! 
There is so much variety in Indian Literature, you just need to explore and find something that you'll love! 

Happy Reading Folks! 


No comments: