Monday 14 May 2018

Monday Moods: No Monday Blues Here.


1. The icy blue pool in a haveli in Jaipur. 


2. My favourite Indigo bedsheets and a panda phone case and the sweet face of Peppa Pig. 
Why be blue at all? 


3. The Tree with a Thousand Apples by Sanchit Gupta, a book I recently read and enjoyed. Review coming soon. It's a book set in and about Kashmir and about three childhood friends whose lives are irrevocably changed by the chaos in the valley. Moving and poignant. 


4. Jholas and shopping. 
Westside has such gorgeous summer styles in stores right now. You have to check them out. 


5. An armful of bangles all in shades of blue. 

Just somethings that beat the Monday blues. 
Hope you've had a good Monday. 
I am currently reading The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware, I am buddying reading with my sister. I am only a little bit in and hoping this turns out to be a good read. 

:)

No comments: