Tuesday 29 May 2018

Book Haul/// Books of May 2018 Part-III Agatha Christie Facsimile Editions!

Hello! 

I've said it before and I'll say it again May has been such a good book buying month for me. 
I've bought a ton of good books and some seriously beautiful books as well a bunch of eBooks that I will soon share on the blog. 
I no longer just buy a ton of books each month, so when this does happen, I rejoice in it. 

For today's post I want to share some books that combine some big loves of mine...

Agatha Christie.
Vintage Books. 
Gorgeous Covers. 

All wrapped up in one. 

These Facsimile Christie covers are KILLING ME!!!! I mean just look at them. They are so gorgeous. I wish I could get them all but I just CANNOT justify getting them. I just can't! I own over 70 of Agatha's Christie's books and I love those editions too and so getting this whole bunch all over again is just too much, even for me. 

Do you know that 25 of these editions even come in a gorgeous limited edition trunk?
GAH!
I want it so bad. 
If I ever get married I am putting that on my list..my wedding registry. I honestly can't think of any other way of getting them. 

I spotted these books in Kitab Khana and picked out 4 from ones I didn't have. TBH, I will be getting more but for now these four are a great way to kick off my collection. 
Some day when I live in a non-Bombay-sized home, I would love to have all of my Agatha Christie books displayed on their very own bookshelves. 
:) 











BOOKS BOUGHT//

The Murder on the Links 
And Then There Were None 
Peril at End House 
A Murder is Announced 

I also met a fellow bookworm when I was getting these books. We were both staring at these edition and completely fan-girling over how gorgeous these books were. We were just gushing over all things book and it made me so happy to randomly strike up a conversation with a fellow booknerd. Seriously! Bookish people are the best people! 


No comments: