Thursday 31 May 2018

Things That Make Me Happy: Planner + Flowers + Netflix + Books + Juice.

Hello! 
&
Achooooo!
I am down with my annual summer cold and fever and life is pretty damn miserable! 
UGH! 
I hate having a sore throat which makes everything horrible. I'd rather have a high fever than have my throat all screwed up. 

So let's take my mind off all things cold and cough and fever and focus on somethings that make me happy! 


1. My gorgeous little blog planner. A full look inside it is coming soon. 


2. Roses. Growing out of my upstairs neighbours window. 


3. More flowers! 


4. This gorgeous little book! 
Nayak by Satyajit Ray, Novelised by Bhaskar Chattopadhyay 
I cannot wait to read it. 


5. Cool summer drinks to beat the heat.
I can't wait for the rains to get here soon. 

Apart from all of these things, I have been loving Netflix and it has been making me so happy. 

Some of the things I've been watching lately on Netflix are...

The Crown/// I am surprised by how much I love this. I had heard so many good things about this show but never felt like checking it out. My sister started watching it and I am hooked! 



Dear White People/// This is pretty powerful and relevant stuff. I have only seen 2 episodes so far but I am really enjoying it. I can't wait to binge more of this! 


Safe/// Based on a Harlan Coben book which I think I've read.. maybe?.. I am not sure.. but something about it is very familiar. I am only one episode in but it is something I intend on binge watching this weekend. A missing girl and a gated community full of secrets is just what a weekend needs. 



I watched a movie called Dude which I liked quite a bit. 




No comments: