Friday 11 May 2018

Friday Favourites: Soma Kurta + Brooch + Freak Shakes + Sunsets + Summer Sunshine!

Hello! 
&
Hello Friday! 

My plans for this very hot Friday includes reading a solid chunk of my current read- All The Beautiful Lies by Peter Swanson, a writer whose thrillers are something I always enjoy and I have read every single book he's ever written. Out of those The Kind Worth Killing is my absolutely favourite and I can't recommend it enough. It's so good! 

Apart from that my Friday will include taking some book haul pictures of the books that came in the mail over the week. 5 in total so far. Book haul coming soon! 

Since it's Friday it's time to share some recent favourites and things I've been loving lately. 
So let's jump into it. 


1. Soma kurtas to beat the summer heat. I mostly tend to wear soft mul kurtas in the summer. And hot and humid May is made better by cotton kurtas and easy, breezy outfits. 


2 Summer Sunsets. 


3. Rustic brooch. This beauty is from from Diaries of Nomad. 


4. Khadi Honey Shampoo. I have been using this shampoo for a few months and now it is pretty amazing. Made of all natural ingredients and Ayurvedic, this has been a constant in my hair care routine. Khadi products in general have been amazing for my hair and skin. I am a big fan. This shampoo though is really, really good. 


5. Summer Sun. Even though I hate being out and getting scorched in it. It is nice to see the shadows cast by the bright and unmistakable Indian summer sunshine. 


6. Freak Shakes! 

Hope you are having a good Friday and have a wonderful and relaxing weekend! 

:) 


No comments: