Thursday 22 December 2022

Out and About- A Day in my Life! {Blogmas Day - 22}

 After a very, very long time (don't ask, it is slightly shameful!), I went out into the world today! 

Went to a lovely bookstore that's been on my list for ages and did a spot of book buying and beauty shopping! Ate some yum food and just had a lovely day out people watching, meeting with friends and having a good laugh! 

Here are some pics :) 




A glimpse of my outfit and my cute mini backpack. The backpack is made of jute with leather trimmings and straps and  is from The LIFIC
I stuck on some of my favourite pins and badges. These are ones I've had for a while now. Some are from Ali Express, some from Etsy. 




We attended my sister's work Christmas party and so, both of us are in red because there was a dress code- only red, green, white and gold colours allowed. So, we did our best! 
Our kurtas are from Kameez and shoes from Vrajbhoomi




The highlight of our day was spending quality time in a lovely bookstore called 'The White Crow'. It has a very different selection of books compared to other bookstores in Bombay and I have picked up some really interesting books! Haul coming soon! 

Also, how cute is this chair!?! 





Ended the day with some frappuccinos and gratitude! :) 

Hope your week has been going well! 


No comments: