Thursday 1 December 2022

Hello December 2022 + Goals & Hopes for December. {Blogmas Day- 1.}

 


Hello December! 

Helo Festivity! 

Hello Joy! 

Hello Happiness! 

Hello Blogmas! 

&

Vlogmas (which I am hoping to do over on IG)

There's something about December that makes you want to slowdown and enjoy these mellow days with a cup of cocoa and look back on the year. 

I love this month. 

I love this feeling of goodness and merriment. 

I am hoping this month is going to be all that I hope for. 

I hope there's light, joy, celebration and kindness. 

Be Good December. 

Be Kind. 

Be Gentle. 

And Be Wonderful! 



I am so happy you are here. 

Our little tree is already up, the earliest it's been up. We normally get the tree up by the 10th but we needed a little pick me up last night, so even before the clock struck 12, our tree our up and lit. 

And it just makes the home so happy. 

I love waking up to it and I love spending my evening by it's side. 


GOALS FOR DECEMBER: 

1. Be happy as can be. Seriously, I just want to end this year on a happy note. 

2. Chase coziness. Sadly, Mumbai is no winter wonderland, so wintery vibes must be created. I am hoping and praying that winter does make an arrival, mild as it may be, so I can at least wear a light sweatshirt or something. I want to drink hot chocolate and bake a little and be a cozy little grandma. 

3. Watch old comfort films. 

I am thinking You've Got Mail. 

The Holiday. 

Sweet Home Alabama. 

You know bring out the classics. 

4. Read cozy books too. I am just in the mood for lit fic or classics. 

5. Blog everyday this month for Blogmas. 

6. List out allll my favourite things from 2022. 

Books. 

Films. 

TV Shows. 

Fashion things. 

Skincare. 

Everything will get listed. 

Oooooh I love me some list making season. 

7. Buy some books. What is Christmas without a book haul? 

8. Go out and see the lights, in the city and in my neighbourhood. 

9. Eat Gauva Jelly...which is my favourite Christmas food. And find some plum cake to savour. 

10. This year I am also trying to do Vlogmas over on my IG, where I hope to do more Vlog style videos sharing my day and I am excited to do that but also nervous...thing is my life isn't all that exciting (but then who's really is?) and I want to document my little life and this is a good excuse to jump into it. I am thinking of putting up the Reel at 11:00 or 11:30 each night which shows my whole day in bits and pieces. 


~~~~ 

So that's the plan for December. 

I hope it's a good month for you and me. 

No comments: