Sunday 4 December 2022

Some Recent Stationery Loves. {Blogmas Day- 4.}

 Hello Loves! 

A Stationery Sunday for you today. 

These are just some things and bits- Stationery and Planner and Journal related that I've been loving lately. 

So in no particular order...



1. Typewriter TN from The Black Canvas: I've been low-key lusting after this Dori for ages now and last month I finally gave in and got it. I normally seem to prefer an A6 sized dori, it's just a size that works for me but...this beauty deserved a bigger canvas (hehe see what I did there!). So I got the full sized aka the traditional sized TN and she's gorgeous. 

I plan on using her next year...for something. 

A writer's journal..maybe. God knows I need to start writing again. 2022 was been a dismal year writing wise. And maybe having a gorgeous notebook specifically for writing and ideas might be a good thing be. 

I will set her up in the New Year and show how it looks. As always everything from Black Canvas is so well-made and lovely. 

I am excited. 

Oh, the gorgeous bookmark is from The Surreal Studio



2. Book Journal 2022: I have loved using this floral beauty for my bookish musings and list making and documenting my reads for 2022. She is nearly all used up and come 2023 I will move into a new one, which is a different feel since I used one notebook from 2018 to 2021. So a new notebook a year is a new thing for me. This one from Happy Wagon is not only gorgeous but also has good paper quality and just big enough for all my book related ramblings. 



3. Reading Companions: A strange thing to add to the list. 
But I am really enjoying my recent reading paraphernalia. 
A tiny jot book, really just a bunch of these coffee coloured pages from Muji, is great for taking little notes and little thoughts. 
I love my plethora of highlighters- from Mildliner and this pastel thing (which has no brand name) but is great, a pencil and a gold clip to keep the pages from flying. The pencil is a paper pencil from Alicia Souza. 


My little reading gang. 



4. Box of Washi: A new month means setting up planner and journals and I love using washi tape in my all spreads. This is just a tiny edit of some of our favourites. And a Lamy pen that is just a forever favourite.



 5. Kindle Sleeve from Reading Owl: This Kindle sleeve is a thing of beauty. Love this quirky print and love how it perfectly and safely holds my Kindle. 

This is from Reading Owl. I also have a tote bag in this darling print. 

~~~~


Those are some things I've been loving. 

Starting this week all sorts of yearly favourites will be coming your way, so stay tuned for that. 

Have a lovely Sunday my loves. 

No comments: