Friday 23 December 2022

Things I Love & Am Grateful For. {Blogmas Day- 23.}

 Today we just talk about the things that make me happy and things I am immensely grateful for. 



Going out, especially with people I like. Dressing up. Bookshop hangs. 
And cute little backpacks. 
All good things. 


Home and it's many comforts, mostly my books and spots to curl up and read in. 


My planners and journals. 
A place to put my thoughts away. 


Festive vibes. 

And Christmassy mugs. 

Little joys often bring the biggest smiles. 



The others things I am super grateful for//// 

Kind People. 

Family.

A spot of gossip. 

Laughs. 

Art. 

Light. 

Non-anxious days. 

Fun dreams. 

Day dreaming. 

Music, especially older music, the kind I have million memories attached to. 

Alone time. 

New notebooks. 

Ink Pens. 

Cake. 

Sleeping well. 


~~~~



No comments: