Monday 5 December 2022

Monday Moods: December Begins. {Blogmas Day- 5.}

 Hello Loves! 

I hope this Monday has been good to you. 

Here are some snippets of life in December so far in. 

This is truly one of the most happy times of the year and I love making my home as festive and wonderful as I humanly can. 



This year I've incorporated some dolls into my decor. 

This beautiful girl usually lives in my bookshelf and I have sitting front and center in my living room and love the gold and cuteness she adds to my space, plus I like that she's out and about. 


Santa galore. 

The big-ish Santa is over 20 years old and was a gift, he comes out every year and some years he was even our tree topper. 



This year I also used my gorgeous Vintage Red Spines to add more Christmassy vibes to the home and encourage me and my sister to read one of these. I am thinking of picking up A Single Man to read at some point this month. 

Love how this corner looks and it's the first thing my eyes go to when I walk into my living room. 



Books and bookmarks. 

Still working on my December TBR and wondering what to read this month. 

I have read two books so far and I already know what I am reading next. 

This bookmark is my newest addition to pretty excellent bookmark collection. 

This one is from Norii Art. 


Today has been such a slow day. 

The air quality is quite shitty here in Mumbai today and I have a bit of headache from it. 

: (

So I had some cake and coffee and watched a ton of bookish videos on Youtube to feel better. 

I plan on starting a new book tonight and cooking Rasam for an easy meal. 

:) 

See ya tomorrow. 

Have a good week ahead loves. 

No comments: