Wednesday 7 December 2022

Favourite Mugs of 2022. {Blogmas Day- 7.}

Hello Loves! 

Let's kick off the listing off my favourite things of 2022 with sharing my favourite mugs of the year. 

I love me mug, honestly I cannot resist a cute mug when I see one...which is a little bit of problem. 

This year I bought mugs from some new places and some old constant faves. 

Here are my absolute favourite mugs from 2022...used for coffee (for most part), tea occasionally and even juice..I am not a glass person for some reason. 



1. Goopy Bagha Mug from Alom Merch: First up we have this super nostalgic mug from Alom Merch. A little tribute to Ray and his magic and Bhooter Raja and some elements of the iconic Goopy Bagha films. 

A perfect mug for a Ray fan. 



Love this guy. 

My Thamma used to do his voice for us when we were little and I love him a little extra just because of it.

 


 Love love love. 



2. Chumbak Mugs: I can't possibly have a list of favourite mugs without having Chumbak on the list. 
I always get mugs from them and this year these were two of my favourites. 


Books, flowers and tea. 

Ain't nothing better. 



3. Weaving Homes: I got around four or five mugs from Weaving Homes this year. And love them. I are smaller than the mugs I usually get but it's perfect for that second cup of coffee. 
Love this raindrop one that I got especially for the rains. 


Confetti/polka dots. 

So pretty. 

My nails sorta matched at this point. 




4. Mushroom Mug from Amazon: This is a newer addition to my life, my sister found me this adorable mushroom mug recently I love it soooo much. 
I love this mug, love the illustration and even the speckled print all over. 



5. Mudslingers Mug: Another new addition are mugs from Mudslingers. We had our eye on these super minimal and aesthetic designs. We got this one (which is mine) and a red one. 
Love them so much. Nicely made and sturdy and so beautiful. 



6. Ikea Mugs: We recently made an Ikea order and among other things got some mugs. 

Love the pink-ish mug we got. It's called terracotta and it's lovely. 




7. Christmas Mugs from Amazon: Ah! I cannot even with how cute these mugs are. 
I have been loving drinking my evening cup of coffee out of these babies by the tree. 




Party kitties. 

Look at their cute faces. 



No comments: