Sunday 18 December 2022

Stationery Sunday: Kindle Back Decor with Stickers. {Blogmas Day- 18.}

 Hello Loves! 

I am soo excited to do this post because I am so happy with how this little project turned out. 

So, I have had this particular Kindle since 2018. 

And so far, she's been pristine and living in covers. 

Enter 2022 and my hand being in pain since April, I've found that having my Kindle nangu..aka without a cover to add weight to it, is so much kinder to my hand. So for most of this year, I've kept my Kindle naked and snug in a sleeve. 

Earlier this year, my sister did up her Kindle's back and it looked so cute, so I wanted to do it too. 

Finally, after months of thinking about it, I just took the plunge and got out some of my boxes of stickers and got started. 

It took me around half an hour because I am a professional procrastinator and rethink and overthink every damn thing. Plus, I did try a few different combinations and pour over my many options and finally went with this gorgeous and cute spread. 

Let's see all the things I tired doing and the final version. 

I had so much fun doing this! 


We begin. 
I knew I wanted to use this big cat sticker. Look how cute. A cat on a stack of books is just perfect for my Kindle. 
:) 
This one is from Bonolawta

I then tried on a couple of combinations and styles. 


I also loved this Cozy Vibes sticker from The Yellow Papier. I wanted to use it because reading on my Kindle is always a cozy time. 

I tried playing around with the placement of the stickers but this didn't work out. I didn't like all the blank space. I wanted a more full look. 


For a minute there I thought I'd do a full floral moment. You know keep things simple and minimal and classic and just do flowers. 

But no, I wanted more colour and cutesy.


So I finally decided on an aesthetic and just began. 



Started with my cat on a stack of books looking most blissed out. 


Added these aesthetic background stickers (I got these in an ephemera pack on Amazon a while back). These I used to over the Amazon logo.


Added a reading girl to the mix, because why not?
This one is from Pion. Love it. 


Then I went a bit mad and added some flowers and plants and made it look all floral bloom and wonderful.
The blue flowers are also from The Yellow Papier. 

The Love sticker was a freebie from Chica Being Me
The tiny flowers are from Midori.  



Added a love sticker and more tiny flowers and here is the final result. 

I love it soooo soooo much. 

My Kindle looks all dressed up and cute! 

Love it. 

:) 


No comments: