Sunday 29 December 2019

Stationery Sunday: 2019 Stationery Favourites

Hello, hello!
How can I end the year without sharing some of my stationery favourites of 2019!

Without any further ado, let's look at some of my absolute loves of 2019 (in no particular order)





1. Journal + Pen Pouch from Lyra & Co on Etsy

This beautiful handy-dandy B6 journal cover cum pen pouch is super useful for carrying around my B6 Muji notebook and a bunch of favourite journaling pens. 




This is the B6 Muji notebook that I use as a travel journal. So, this whole set up is super easy to carry around when I am on the move. 





2. Stickers from Bon Bon 
These are perfect for journaling. Look at these girls and all their cool outfits! 



3. Stickii Club Sticker Subscription
This is a ~$11 a month sticker subscription that I have been subscribed to for about 2 years now. Every month has a theme and you get around 5-6 sheets of stickers and a stylised paper clip and sometimes even a fabric patch. 



4. A6 Marauders Map TN from Etsy 
As a massive Potter Head, I simply had to have this beauty from TobaccoShop on Etsy. The Marauders Map is hand etched on this leather using a fire tool. Isn't it lovely? 




5. Bombay Map Journal from The Black Canvas 
Favourite city. Home. Heart. Everything. Had to have it!



6. Pouch from Studio Joyeeta and Delfonics Pouch
These two pouches have been my constant companions as I have been away from home in my second home for the past 3 months. Just look how lovely and functional these are!



7. Pen Sleeve from Lyra & Co
This pen sleeve has been my constant companion from the moment it arrived at home! I love how it is slim and fits around 4-5 pens (depending on thickness) and is just super easy to tuck inside my Delfonics pouch or just float around in my bag. 



8. Pencil pouch from Cute Things from Japan
This pencil case is all kinds of cute and I love it! Plus, it is huge and carries a ton of stuff! 

Hope this was fun! 
I hope to add some more stationery loves in 2020! 

No comments: