Sunday 29 December 2019

Blogmas Day- 25 Christmas Lights and Tree.


This is what Christmas looked like in my corner of the world. 
This year we were sans a tree for very long and I honestly thought that we'd not have a tree. 
But on the 23rd my Dad surprised us with a tree and decorations!!!!! 
I was so happy! 
And sooooo excited to have a tree and baubles in my life again. 
:) 


It's a tiny tree and we didn't have as many ornaments as I normally have in Bombay but it's still perfect. 
I especially love the Santa faces and the little cottages I've added with the lights. 


These lights and cottages came as a DIY kit. We got them right before Diwali but not in time to do up the home for Diwali. I think it was perfect for our Christmas tree. 



I hope you've had a Merry Christmas. 
I hope it involved cake and family and lights. 

Talking about lights. here are the lights in my hometown. 




No comments: