Friday 6 December 2019

Blogmas Day- 5 Whimsy Wear: Peachy.


Hello! 

Sharing one of my sister's looks for a change today. 
My sister wore this gorgeous chandler silk chikan kurta from Lucknow for one of the days of Pujo. 
My sister did all of her Pujo shopping in February this year. She was in Lucknow for work and thankfully had enough time to hit Ada Chikan and pick up a few things. 
She got herself 3 chanderi kurtas..one in purple, one in aquamarine and this one in peach. 
She also kindly got me 2 cotton kurtas in yellow and one in beige. 
If you didn't know, my family and I have lived in Lucknow for 5 years and it's a city that I love for many reasons, chikankari is one of those reasons. 
Back in the day, I had a kurta in pretty much alllll the colours...lilac, pink, yellow, green and white (of course). But that collection dwindled down to a few pieces here and there. 
I am so happy to have a some chikan beauties in my life again. 


My sister's outfit matched this pandal perfectly. 



My sister paired her kurta with these bright yellow mesh Kolhapuri sandals. 
And this is my little foot making a guest appearance :) 



She carried this beauty of bag. 
A stunning satchel from Chiaroscuro.
She is Big Bennett in Gingerbread. 
Ah! 



OUTFIT DETAILS/// 

Kurta and Dupatta: Ada Chikan, Lucknow 

Shoes: Kolhapur 

Silver Pendant : Silver Palace, Colaba 



No comments: