Friday 6 December 2019

Blogmas Day- 6 Friday Favourites: Some Recent Loves- Kindle + Winter Wear + Old Homes + Planner Pages + Delfonics Pouch.

Hello! 
It's been a while since I did a Friday Favourite post on here. So let's start up a favourite feature of mine. 

Here some of the things I've been loving recently. 


1. My Kindle and ebooks have made my 2 month long holiday so much better. It is such a pleasure having books ready and waiting for me and the ability to buy new books whenever I please and start reading them immediately. 
:) 
Ah! 

I have also been loving buddy reading with my sister. We tend to pick thrillers and read them quickly and discuss our theories about them. Buddy reading is the best! 


2. Winter Wear + Clothing especially layering up for winter. My Bombay winter starved heart is sooooo happy with all the fashion choices winter brings forth. 

Tartan Print shirt from Westside. 
Polka Dot tee-shirt from H&M. 


3. Old homes and the million old stories within their walls. This is a decided perk of being here and being surrounded by my family, the old stories and tales from long ago are some of my favourite things. 
Also adda sessions are the very best things in life. 
Chai, conversation and nostalgia. 


4. Planners!!! 
Maybe its the year end feeling and the picking of new planners for 2020 has me very in love with all things planners and journals at the moment. 
My 2020 planner arrived in the mail today and I can't wait to share it with you guys soon. 
This is my planner for 2019. It's from Inkbucket. 


5. The Delfonics Pouch. 
My sister has two of these gorgeous pouches from Delfonics. This bright orange one and one in a navy blue, which is a bigger size. She's been a regular user of these pouches which come in handy to store planners and planner supplies. While heading for our holiday, I asked to borrow the orange one to house my journal and Bujo. My sister kindly lent this to me and I've been using it for 2 months and been lovingggg it. It's so convenient to have all my supplies in one place. I see why this pouch is such a big deal in the planner world. 
:) 
I am a total convert. 
I love how my sister has made it so freaking cute with all these pins and buttons. 


No comments: