Tuesday 3 December 2019

Blogmas Day- 3 Bookmark & Tote from Karubasona.

Hello! 

Today I want to share some beautiful things with you guys. 
Some recent happy mail that came to me. 
I spotted Karubasona on IG and it was love at first sight. Their art was just too cute to pass up. I saw their Tintin in Calcutta series and was smitten and I had to have a little bit of that magic in my life. 
So here we are with some absolute beauties I added in my life. 
Let's see..



I had to get my favourite lines from my favourite Rabindra Sangeet on either a tote or bookmark. 
This was an entirely collaborative effort. I am so happy with how this tote turned out. 
We sent a picture from Landour to get the floral pathway and arch and it looks so good. 
Plus Tagore's words just make everything good. 


Tintin and Snowy
Like so many others, we grew up with Tintin and his adventures and these stories have had our hearts. 
My sister, especially, is a BIG BIG fan of Tintin so we had to have a Tintin in Calcutta. 
We wanted some iconic Calcutta red building and windows with shutters. 
So cute.
It is everything and more I could have dreamed of. 


Feluda at Flurys
Iconic Bengali Bhadrolok and a true hero of the ages- Feluda. 
My favourite creation of Satyajit Ray. 
My favourite Calcutta cafe- Flurys. 
Two of my favourites coming together. 
:) 
Ah! 
Perfection! 

Also he is in a yellow (my favourite colour) kurta. 
Blisssss! 


OK, I have saved the best for last. 
This was my brainchild. 
:D 
Cumberbatch in Calcutta
Because a girl can dream. 
Ah! 
Look how hot he looks. 
Plus the iconic Calcutta tram, red buildings with green shutter windows. 

Aren't all of these beautiful? 
I am so happy. 
To have little pieces of my favourite characters and one of my favourite city come together. 

Go check out Karubasona on Instagram. 

No comments: