Thursday 12 December 2019

Blogmas Day- 12 A Day in My Life--- Tea Gardens.

Hello!
Today found me back in one of my favourite places-- my family owned Tea Gardens. A quiet, calm and serene spot in the middle of the forest. 
I love coming here and living the slowest life possible. 
Just breathing in clean air. 
Reading.
Drinking Tea. 
Unwinding. 

Here are some of today's pictures. 


A glimpse of What I Wore today.
Pants and Shirt- Westside 
Shoes- Converse 


A cheekoo tree. 
The fruit is not quite ready. 
:( 


Doing what I do best.
Reading my heart out. 


The prettiest bougainvillea I've ever seen in my life. 
Ah! 


Pages, Bookmarks and Flowers. 
All good things. 


My current read. 
The Last Seance by Agatha Christie. 
A collection of spooky stories by the best. 
I am happy to sink into these stories and read it surrounded by nature and no noise. 


No comments: