Friday 20 December 2019

Blogmas Day- 18 Favourite Bags of 2019.

Hello! 

How could I possibly end this year and not list my favourite bags of the year? 
Bags are one of my big loves. 
And in no particular order..here are some of my best loved bags of the year. 


1. Big Stella from Chiaroscuro: How could I possibly not have a bag from one of my favourite brands. If you've followed me/my blog/my IG you know that my sister and I love all things Chiaroscuro. We own..something like 15 odd bags from them and love each and everyone of them. The Stella bags are some of my favourites. I own a Stella in pecan which I got last year and love so much. This yellow beauty had me at hello and she is perfect in every which way! 


2. Mango Woven Bailey from Chiaroscuro: Another one from Chiaroscuro and this one is yellow too. My sister loves the Bailey tote and has a few already. But this is the first woven one we've gotten from them, Bright and happy and fits your whole world in it. 


3. Saturday Sling in Pumpkin from Chiaroscuro: OK...I promise this isn't sponsored! Oh how I wish it were :) 
But another beauty from Chiaroscuro for the list. The newest addition to our life. The Saturday Sling is a thing of love. Small but spacious and structured and lovely. This was my Pujo bag and she was perfect. 


4. Ana in Gingerbread from Chiaroscuro: I promise this is the last one from Chiaroscuro :O 
I did say they are our favourite! 
My sister wanted a slouchy hobo for ages and Ana was just the ticket. She is pretty massive yet doesn't necessarily look it. Perfect for travel or for your daily needs. She is soft and supple and lovely. 


5. Boo from The Burlap People: With a name like Boo of course this little bag is delightful. Made out of burlap and sisal this little one is sustainable and beautiful. TBH, I haven't yet used her but she is one best things I've bought all year. She is tiny but will fit most of my essentials, including my Kindle. Love the colours and textures on this one. 


6. Fjallraven Kanken Backpack: This iconic backpack had been on my radar for so long but I kinda didn't want to pay so much money on the bag itself and the shipping charges. But I was surprised and incredibly happy to get this as a birthday gift from my cousin. I love the colour and the make of this bag and honestly, it's the perfect bag to travel with. It fits a ton of stuff and it's waterproof and kind to your shoulders. So good. I totally get why this bag is such a hit! 


7. The Mohini Bag from Subr: Look at this beautiful bag! Just look at her. She is online anything I've ever owned. I usually like my bags big and functional. This quirky little thing was just too pretty to pass up. I know I won't use her a whole lot but..she will be perfect for special occasions. 


8. Olive Satchel from Khara Kapas: This lovely Olive satchel from Khara Kapas is nice and spacious and it fits a MacBook Air! Love it! Effortlessly stylish! 

No comments: