Sunday 1 December 2019

Blogmas Day- 1 (Hello December + Recent Loves.)


Hello December! 

Hello Festivity! 

Hello Christmas! 

Oh My! 

Isn't this the most wonderful time of the year! 
:) 

The last month of this year and the last month of this decade.
I don't know about you, but I am so happy for this new decade. 
2020 can't get here soon enough. 

But I am excited for December like I always am. 
To get a new Christmas tree. 
To celebrate Christmas in our hometown.
To experience winter. 
To celebrate Baba's birthday. 
&
BLOGMAS! 
My annual tradition of blogging every single day from now till Christmas. 

So stay tuned for daily blog posts.
Lists of my favourite books from 2019. 
&
Book reviews of some amazing books I've read recently. 

I am excited you are here December. 

Be Kind. 
Be Good.
Be Gentle. 

Here are some of my recent loves. 




Yesterday, I spent the day on a little road trip. We went to Cooch Behar, a town that is 3 hours away from us in Jalpaiguri, 
It is the erstwhile home of Maharani Gayatri Devi.
We spend some time walking around and exploring the palace and museum. 
More pictures coming soon. 


Another little favourite is this beautiful bag from Subr Studio. 
Roomy, well-made and stunning. 
Plus she made a perfect travel day companion to my sister. 

Other Favourites have been..

~The cold crispy mornings and time spent soaking up the sun on the terrace. 

~Binging TV shows with Baba. He is a total millennial, I tell you. He is binging one show a day. 
We recently watched 

Hostages on Hotstar.

Kafir on Zee 5. 

Both wonderful in their own ways. 
I highly recommend them both. 

:)

My December was off to a good start. 
I woke up early and spent some time sunning myself on the terrace, eating fruits and doing a couple of loads of laundry. 
I tried to find my next read but couldn't sink my teeth into a book I liked. 
Then come evening, we headed to my Mashi's place for a fun evening full of conversation and reminiscing and laughter.
And yum food. 
Chicken Roll.
Egg sandwiches. 
Cake. 
Coffee. 
Chowmien. 

Yum! 

Hope the rest of December is just as fun. 

Have a good one folks! 

No comments: