Friday 27 December 2019

Blogmas Day- 22 Christmas Colours (What I Wore)


Hello! 
Sorry for going all MIA and missing so many days of Blogmas. Honestly, I don't even know what happened. Oh, well..maybe I do. Life has been busy. In a good way. 
Hanging out with people. 
Book fairs.
Dad's birthday. 
Picnics.
Christmas.
All sorts of good things. 
I hope you had a good Christmas. 
Here are some glimpses of mine. 
For Christmas this year I went on a traditional Bengali picnic. 
A large group of people, cooking a full meal by the riverside, long drives and conversation. 
Will share more of my picnic adventures later on, for now..here are some glimpses of my outfit. 



My pretty little backpack from Chumbak
Corduroy and beautiful Kashida Embroidery.
This bag was comfy to carry and spacious enough to hold all that I needed. 


Rings galore & a favourite bracelet. 
&
More kashida embroidery on my sister's potli bag. 


Since it was Christmas of course I wore red. 


More red through my watch. 


And red earrings. 
See, I went all out. 

OUTFIT DETAILS///

Kurta: The Indian Ethnic Co.
Watch and Backpack: Chumbak 
Sister's Bag: Riddhi Pankaj
Earrings: Aham 
Silver Rings and Bracelet: Amber, Colaba 

No comments: