Friday 21 August 2015

Friday Favourites: Places I Love--- A Spoonful of Sugar.







Hello! 

Happy Friday. 

Boy am I happy this week is nearly over and done with. :) 

What a week this has been! 

This is a flashback sort of post. 

About a place I loved dearly. 

A Spoonful of Sugar a little cafe in Bangalore was a place very close to our flat and a place we ate at all the time. Most of the time we picked up our food and ate at home but some days we ate at beautiful cafe itself. Simple, indie and pretty and so welcoming and charming. 

We loved pretty much everything they had on their menu. The food was fantastic and the desserts were out of this world. You have got to try them. 

I clearly remember this evening...we had been out all day and came to the cafe at near closing time. We ordered our food, got coffee and had a lovely meal. Also these pictures reminded me to find this floral backpack of mine and use it soon. 

And I think...this was a Friday as well! :) 

Have a lovely weekend guys. 

All I plan on doing is reading, resting and eating some yummy food!

No comments: