Sunday 23 August 2015

Stationery Sunday: My Neendori Set-Up.

Hello! 


On today's edition of Stationery Sunday, I am going to talk to you about the uber-cute world of 'fabric doris'. Just like you have Traveler's Notebooks (TNs) in all kinds of leather, you also get them in a variety of cute fabrics!

One of the first fabric doris that we ordered was from Love Neen over on Etsy. Neen has a very cute, slightly Kawai inspired, collection of fabrics and her work is of a very high quality.

Let me show you how I set up my Neendori. I am using regular sized Neendori to jot down thoughts about my currents reads. This helps me later when I sit down to review a book and generally I like having a space to keep track of my thoughts as I am reading a book. 

So let's see how I've set up my Neendori. 


Isn't the floral print just lovely?! 
I am mad for all things floral and when it came to picking out my first ever fabric dori I obviously went for a floral number. 
I also chose a mint coloured macaroon sticker to adorn my dori. 





The back of my dori, just as pretty as the front.




A front of my insert notebook. It was plain brown, which is totally fine...but I decided to use this paper doilly to decorate it a little bit. The paper doilly came as a decoration of the package in which my dori arrived. 




A Little Miss Bad bookmark to mark the page I am on.



Like I said, I am mainly using this book to make book/reading goals and keep track of the books I am reading and my thoughts about the books.

I have also added a little booklet to maintain a long List of Happy Things.

I really love my Neendori. It's so well made and sturdy and the prints in her shop are all gorgeous.

I love fabric doris and I love that there is so much choice in fabric doris. Leather doris are nice, obviously but fabric doris just make me so happy.

:)

No comments: