Friday 7 August 2015

Friday Favourites: Shelfie.






Hello! 

And Happy Friday. :) 

I hope this Friday evening finds you well. 

I have this strange...almost bizarre thing with Fridays...they often find me rather blue. I don't know why but come Friday evening I am usually a little bit sad. Strange right? 

So I try to do something that makes me happy. 
Cook a nice meal.
Or order in some nice food and take a break from the kitchen. 
Read something nice. 
Watch some TV. 
Or find a movie I can watch..preferably scary.

Or like I did today...stare at my books. 

My lovely, treasured, precious books. 

Like I've been harping about for ages last month I finally re-did my bookshelves. And I am so happy with the end results. 

These are just some of my beloved books..

Two pretty Russian lit books that I really should get to soon.
Two Jane Austen books in the Vintage Books gorgeous editions. 
Some glimpses at my shelves. 
And a favourite Amitav Ghosh book. 

This cheers me up slightly. 

Hope your Friday is going well and hope your weekend is good too! :) 





No comments: