Monday 24 August 2015

Monday Moods/// Old Books of Mine.

Hello! 

Hope this Monday is treating you well. 

My week is off to a funny start--- my poor sister is down with bronchitis and fever. :(
And my ear feels funny...that pre-cold feeling. 
Gah! 

So lots of tea is being had and I am reading some Feluda stories to keep me happy. 
I had some warm, fluffy idlis and vaada and I am much happier.:) 

For today's Monday Moods post I want to show you guys some of my older books. Books I've had for 7-8 years and books that live under my little bench thingie. A storage spot of some of my precious books! :) 

I clean these books out once a year. Dust them. Air them out. Re-org them and dig out old loves I want to read. 

These are some pictures I snapped during the latest cleaning spree of my old books. 




I wish I had a proper library for my books. A room just for my loves. 
But for now this works...a wooden chest to hold my treasures. 

:) 

Happy Reading guys! 

I'll be back with some reviews tomorrow. I've been reading some lovely books!

1 comment:

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

But of course, there is Harry Potter <3