Sunday 9 August 2015

Project 365 2015: Week 31.

Hello! 

Week 31 was a busy one. 
It was a week of preparation of my parents arriving here.
Cleaning. 
Tidying up. 
Also thinking of my reading plans for August. 
And delightful packages in the mail. 


Let's see my week in pictures..


Day 210: My Big Red Bag arrived first thing in the morning and I was so utterly charmed by the coasters and the literary quotes on them. 


Day 211: My new FabricDori arrived in the mail..well it was shipped to a friend's house in the US and when she came into town we got it. I called him Cecil in the memory of Cecil the Lion who was cruelly and mindlessly hunted and killed in Zimbabwe. 

Cecil is from Foxtail Threads an Etsy store. 


Day 212: Mint loves! A compendium from Kikki K and a planner in a matching colour from Love Doki. We were cleaning up a storm and moving our planners and journals to the bedroom on this day.  



Day 213: Pretty boxes I use for storage. The black and white one is for storing glasses and sunglasses. The floral one stores craft bits and bobs, like lace and ribbon and pom-poms.


Day 214: Outfit glimpse. Print-love from Anokhi, perfect for hot and humid Bombay afternoons. 


Day 215: Cookie love. Like seriously, these freshly baked cookies from Indigo Deli are the best thing ever. We got two choco-chip ones, one peanut butter and one dark chocolate. So good! The peanut butter one was hands down my favourite. I can't wait to go back for more. :)  


Day 216: LOVE. Pugs on a fauxdori. What is not to love?!!! And just look at their expressions! Just look!  This is from Lyra & Co's Etsy store.


Hope you've had a good week too! 

Be back soon with some book reviews tomorrow. 

Take care!

1 comment:

CookieCrumbsInc. said...

Those storage boxes are pretty sweet-looking..
And those pugs <3 :D