Monday 3 August 2015

Monday Moods/// Filter Shop.

Today I want to share a few snippets of one of my favourite stationery stores in Mumbai- Filter.




Filter is situated in a lane off Rhythm House, one of Mumbai's huge landmarks, and is pretty easy to find. It is a tiny little store that is beautifully curated with very unique pieces of stationery, art, decor and fashion.




They also stock t-shirts, which are quirky and one-of-a-kind. Their aesthetic is really interesting and not run-of-the-mill or very pop art or kitschy, which is such a breath of fresh air! Most indie design stores tend to be very pop art inspired and get very repetitive after a point. 




This frame has some of my favourite pieces from Filter- I love the little New Yorker postcards and the array of little notecards with quirky designs. 




Filter also has some awesome, old world-looking bookplates, which you can use to label your books, notebooks etc. I bought two packs and have used some to label my favourite notebooks.





Here are some A5 notebooks that are available at Filter. The ones with the BEST ticket graphic is my favourite because it brings back so many memories and I associate these little tickets with a very happy time in my life. BEST does not offer these tickets anymore. Sad. 





More pretty notebooks! Can one really have too many notebooks? Not in our opinion.




Not related to the store, but just a little picture of my outfit and my pretty periwinkle shoes.:)

Hope you have had a lovely Monday! :)



No comments: