Wednesday 25 November 2015

Book Haul: Books of November 2015.

Hello! 

A little book-haul today.
My book buying is on a slow beat lately. 
I don't mind. And my bank balance minds it even less. As do my over-crowded bookshelves. 

I picked up all of these books from Crossword last week. 
I liked Crossword, their selection of books and their vibe. 
On this particular trip though I was a bit miffed. There were people who were all trying to push a new membership programme on customers. Some Black membership. I am already a member of Crossword and have been for over a decade. It was annoying as hell to have people bug you over and over and try to get you to sign up and fork out INR 1500. I get it...it's their job and part of their duties to get as many people to sign up..but seriously take a hint, I said no and they still kept going on and on about the benefits!
Rant over!

Time to see the books! 
4 books and I am excited for all of them. 




How freaking gorgeous is this book cover and every single detail of this book! The art is so pretty. 




This book is full of delightful little illustrations! 
An added bonus! 







Books Bought: 

The Magic of the Lost Temple by Sudha Murthy 
Before and Then After by Meenakshi Reddy Madhavan
Charlie, Presumed Dead by Anne Heltzel 
Lost & Found by Brooke Davis 

I love the books I've picked up and can't wait to read all of them.
I've already read the Sudha Murthy book. It was such  good fun.
Review coming soon! 

Happy Reading! 

No comments: