Wednesday 4 November 2015

Book Haul/// Books from Granth Book-Store.

Hello! 

On Dashami/ Dussehra, I found myself on a little adventure in Juhu. I had lunch at a lovely little cafe called Silver Beach Cafe. Then I headed over to Granth Books, a lovely little bookshop that I always make a point to visit whenever I am in the vicinity. 

These are the books I picked up on this outing. 

Mostly Children's Books. 
I am especially in love with all the Tagore books I found. :) So excited to read these books. They are full of lovely little illustrations. 
All of these books are Indian and I didn't realise this when I was picking these books up. 

















Books Bought: 

Escape from the Harem by Tanushree Poddar 
Urnabhih by Sumedha V Ojha 
The Complete Hitopadesh
The Exercise Book by Rabindranath Tagore 
The Real Artist "
The Postmaster  "
Wish Fulfillment "
The Holidays   " 
The Excersice Book " 

So much happy reading in my future. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome blog thanks for sharing such informative information.
Stone Manufacturer