Wednesday 11 November 2015

A Day in the Life of Me: Diwali!

Happy Diwali! 

May the festival of lights bring love, light and luck in your life. 

My Diwali was a good one.
Good Food.
Diyas.
Lights all over the house.
Cooking for my family. 
Lighting phooljhadis
Wore new clothes. 

Here are some snippets of my Diwali. 


Diyas lit and ready to be put all over the house. 


Golden nails for Diwali. 
Sally Hansen nailpolish in the shade Golden-i. 
One of my favourites. 


A little Diwali themed display at a mall. Showing children enjoying the festival of lights. 


Diyas---ready to be lit up. 


Phooljhadis! 
My favourite form of light and sparkle in the festive season. I always indulge my inner child an light a phooljhadi or two. :) 

Hope your Diwali was wonderful and full of love and light. 
And I hope it was safe. 

:) 

I will be back with more bookish posts soon. 
My reading has been rather slow these last few weeks leading up to the festivity.
 :)


2 comments:

Omi said...

Hi Pooja. A lovely way to celebrate Diwali. With all the joy and auspiciousness without going overboard with the firecracker bit. Btw I love the banner/logo of the blog. Looks like a new one. Did you create it yourself?

Pooja T said...

Happy Diwali to you too :)
The banner is made by my sister and it a few months old. :)