Thursday 9 February 2017

Book Haul/// E-Books of February 2017.

Hello! 
I have added some new books to my Kindle lately, meaning last night. 
I have been loving my Kindle lately and like I've said before I seem to read a whole lot faster on my Kindle for some reason. 
This time around I've added 2 Bollywood Memoirs...the first time I am delving into this very unique genre and one mystery/psychological thriller. 
Let's see what I've added to my Bookshelves! 






1. An Unsuitable Boy by Karan Johar/// 
Truth be told, I am not a fan of his films at all. In fact I find his cinema making and story telling rather vile. I tried sitting through Student of the Year and it gave me a rage headache, it was so fake and OTT. Ugh!
But I do think he is fairly articulate and get this..I got this book for 39 bucks! Yup! A total steal. So I am happy to read his book and see him talk about his life. I know it's going to be highly self-indulgent and from an incredibly privileged position, I am going to keep an open mind and jump into this.





2. Khullam Khulla: Rishi Kapoor Uncensored by Rishi Kapoor and Meena Iyer /// 
I've always found Rishi Kapoor incredibly charming. I love so many of his films- Karz, Kabhie Kabhie (which I re-watched last week), Amar Akbar Anthony and so many more. So when I heard he  had written a memoir I was very interested to read his life story and also read about Bollywood in the 60s and 70s and of course the Kapoors.
I got this book for 39 bucks as well which made me even more happy.
:)
My sister is already reading this book and will review it once she is done.





3. I See You by Clare Mackintosh///
I've had this book on my Wishlist for ages and honestly I am not even sure what it's exactly about, but I do know it's a mystery of some sort and if I am not wrong- It's about a girl who sees her own picture in the news paper and wonders who put it there?
I am always up to reading a psychological thriller and this one promises to be fun!

That's it for now.
Three ebooks to kickstart my birthday month.
:)
I am hoping there will be more books to add to my shelves in February.
:)



No comments: