Friday 3 February 2017

Hello February 2017!

Hello! 
&
Welcome February! 
It is hands down my favourite month of the whole year.
It is my birthday month. 
So obviously I am giddy with happiness.
I like to treat myself all month long. My excitement for my birthday is whole lot less since I was a kid but now I like to do something special everyday leading up to my birthday. 
So 18 days of little joys. 

So far in the month, I've watched Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them as a treat for February 1st and today February 2nd, I cooked a delicious meal for my family. I made Dum Aloo with almond and cashew paste and a dhaba style dal fry. Yummy in my tummy! 
:) 



I went all out and decorated the pages of my journal for February. 
I am so chuffed with how pretty it all looks! 
I used bits from my various Planner Society Kits and some diecuts from My Paper Projects as well. 
I am so in love.
:) 


I am also making my monthly lists of things to get done. 
My main goal for this month is to spend some time with my parents. 
Be happy.
Eat delicious food. 
&
Read books I truly love. 
:) 

Hope February is a very good month of all of us! 

:) 


No comments: