Friday 17 February 2017

Friday Favourites/// Outfit, Shoes, Bag and Traveler's Notebook

Hello, hello!
It is me- Pooja's sister- and I am here to share some of my favourites with you this fine (that's really an exaggeration of sorts given how hellishly hot it is in Mumbai!) Friday!

So, here we go:




1. Vintage Earth Vest/// I picked up this kantha work vest about 4-4.5 years ago from the Vintage Earth store in Lokhandwala. It lay in my cupboard for all these years totally unloved. Now, last week, we had a bit of a cold spell in Mumbai and so, I pulled it out and layered it over a knee-length white shirtdress.





2. Ikat-ish slip-ons from Max Fashions/// I am obsessed with ikat! I love all kinds of ikat.. and in all kinds of things.. kurtas, dupattas, bags, shoes.. so, when I see these very ikat-ish looking slip-ons at Max Fashion, I had to have them! I love how cute and fun they are! 






3. 'House' Jacquard Bag from Threadcasa/// Isn't this bag totally unique? I have many bags (er.. more than many, actually) but I love how special and fun this bag is! Looks like some little Italian town or some such! Plus, it is also huge and perfect for toting around to work. 





4. A6 Dusty Olive Traveler's Notebook from Speckled Fawns/// I love olive coloured things! I have at least 3 olive leather bags and so, when I saw this leather being offered by Speckled Fawns, I had to have it! I love the distressed look of the outer pocket and just how spacious this TN is! Carrying my daily journal and art journal inside it. 


So, those are all the things I have been loving recently... Hope you guys enjoyed a little looksie into my favourites this week! 

Have a great weekend ahead! 

No comments: