Monday 13 February 2017

Monday Moods: Things That Make Me Happy.


1. Squad Goals/// All of my beautiful plushies in one frame. My inner child is always happy with these babies around. 
I refuse to grow up and give up my toys. 
From Left to Right: Sloth (Hobesh)  from WhistleBurg. 
Bear (Bobesh) and Elephant (Phoolie)  from Chumbak 


2. Blockprint/// A little glimpse of something my sister wore lately. 
A tunic from Anokhi Jaipur, one of our favourite shops. 
I am really, really feeling my Indian aesthetic lately. I find myself gravitating to my kurtas and tunics and pairing them with my silver jewellery. 


3. By The Sea/// Sea breeze is a cure for sadness. 


4. Houses on a Tote/// How adorable is this tote? 
I got it from Thread Casa. 
It's roomy and I love the embroidered houses on it. So different and so cute! 


5. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert/// My current read is a one full of inspiration and tips on living a creative life. I am really enjoying it. 

These are some of the things brining me a lot of joy lately. 
:) 

Have a wonderful week ahead folks! 

:) 




No comments: