Sunday 5 February 2017

Stationery Sunday: My Sister's Current Journals and Planners

Hello, hello!
This Sunday, I asked my sister to share her current journals and planners. So, over to her now! Get ready for some pretties! :)



1. Midori/ Traveler's Company Pan Am Blue Limited Edition Traveler's Notebook
I use this beautiful TN to house my 2017 Week on 1 Page + Memo inserts, which I use to document the highlights of each day. You can see what that looks like here- my 2016 inserts



2. Hobonichi Techo (A6)
I use my Hobonichi Techo in the A6 (Original) size to draw little funny things about each day. These little doodles with the day's highlights bring us a lot of joy when we look back upon them later in the year. The cover has beautiful embroidery and is handmade by Ukranian artisans. Love it! 




3. A6 Speckled Fawns TN in Olive Stone Leather 
I am currently using this cover to house 3 inserts:
a) My daily doodle/ art/ sketch book: I try to do something artistic everyday. Even if it is not good or even elaborate. It really helps me destress plus it is just so much fun! 
b) My daily journal: For thoughts and feelings. 
c) My gratitude journal: I use a Kikki K 2016 Monthly Planner A6 Diary to do so. 

Apart from these, I also use a very special notebook from Accessorize to do some mixed media journaling and I will do a full post on it later on. 

I hope you enjoyed a tiny glimpse into my current planning and journaling system! 

Have a great week ahead! 


No comments: