Friday 9 June 2017

Friday Favourites: Current Read + Cute Pouches + Tote Bags + Nachos + Bookmark.

Hello!!! 

It's raining right now!! 
It's coming down pretty heavily and there is rumbling thunder and lightening lighting up the skies. 
I could't be happier!!! 

☔☔☔☔☔☔☔☔

Today has been a mixed sort of day.
I was awake all night, simply unable to sleep. 
So instead of tossing and turning, I picked up my Kindle and got my reading on. I read some 4 books, one is full length mystery novel and the others single short stories. 
I also made a dent in my current read- Burmese Days by George Orwell, which I am immensely enjoying. 


I am feeling a little sick since yesterday. 
I think I have a flu coming on.
Eh! 

So this weekend is going to be about lots of self-care and doing the things that provide me with comfort and bring me joy. 

With that thought in mind, let's move on to some of my recent favourites. 


1. Cute Tote Bags! 


2. Nachos! 
This was at Social. 


3. Unicorn Poop bookmark.
So freaking cute! 


4. My kitty make-up pouch.
It is made from the softest towel material and it holds my make-up perfectly. 
It's from Forever 21. 




 5. This fuzzy little Koala pouch. 
It's so super soft and fuzzy and it's perfect to hold my camera. 
This one is from Forever 21 too. 

Have a lovely weekend folks. 

I am off to bed while it's thundering and raining outside. 

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁





No comments: