Saturday 17 June 2017

Whimsy Wear: Pastel Hues.









Hello! 

I wore this very pastel-y and spring-y coloured ensemble a few weeks back on a hot AF day. 
I just wanted to wear something I could breathe in. 
Enter this super soft kurta that I've stolen from my sister. Seriously, I love shopping in my sister's closet. It is a great way for her to get rid of things she doesn't want anymore and for me it's like shopping but in the comforts of my own home. 
Win-Win! 
:) 

I was comfy all day long and I love how all the colours in my outfit were in perfect sync with each other. 

What I Wore/// 

Kurta- Suvasa 
Bag- Mussoorie Mall Road 
Sandals- Colaba Causeway 
Bracelet- Handicraft Exhibition 
Pendant- The Orange Bicycle, Bangalore (which has sadly shut shop.) 

Another thing I love about this outfit is that apart from the bag, everything else is pretty old. 
The kurta is nearly 6 years old as are the bracelet and pendant. 
One of my goals for this year has been to dive into older clothes from my closet and not shop for new clothes as much. 

Hope you guys are having a great day. 

I'll see ya soon with some reviews! 



No comments: