Wednesday 21 June 2017

Book Haul/// Puffin Bloom Boxset- A Very Special Book Haul to Celebrate 4 Years of Book-Blogging!

Hello!!! 

Today I want to share a very, very special book haul. 
This June marks 4 years since I started this blog of mine. 
And I thought it would be fitting to mark this anniversary or blogaversary with a little bit of celebration. 
My sister pretty much read my mind and got me this gorgeous, gorgeous boxset to help celebrate my book blog. 
😀

Welcome Puffin Bloom Boxset to my life and bookshelf!
😀

I cannot tell you how much I love this beautiful boxset. 
I've had my eyes on it since little sneak peeks were being released before it was even released. 
If you didn't know I am madly in love with all things Rifle Paper Co. I love their stationery and their aesthetic is life. 
I own notebooks by them and I am even considering getting a planner from them next year. 
I love, LOVE their art style and when these books came out I was so smitten. 
😍😍😍

Yet I didn't buy them right away. 
Why?
Well I already owned copies of 2 out of 4 books. 
And I had read 2 of these books already. 
So I felt a little guilty for wanting it. 
But...this boxset was calling out to me. 
I kept it in my wish-list for years. 
And finally my sister put me out of my misery and got me these beautiful books. 
😊

Thanks Boo, you are the best sister ever! 









Isn't it a thing of beauty?! 

I am going to haul each book individually because something this gorgeous deserves every bit of attention and care. 

The books in the boxset// 

Little Women by Louise May Alcott 
Heidi by Johanna Spyri 
The Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett 
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery 

I got my books from Amazon for a pretty good deal. 

Happy Reading folks. 

And thank-you so much for the love and support you've shown my blog over the last 4 years! 

🙌

No comments: