Friday 23 June 2017

Friday Favourites: Stickers + Chai + Books + Rains + Junk Journal + Book Corner.


1. My Favourite Corner of my Home.
Books and more Books! 


2. My Sister's beautiful junk journal. 
So gorgeous. 
A full flip-through is coming soon. 


3. Rainy Days. 
There is nothing like the monsoons! 



4. We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie


5. Chai and biscuits. 
A match made in heaven. 


6. Stickers Galore! 
I have always loved stickers and even as an adult this love going strong. It's my favourite way to decorate planner pages and my journal. 

I hope you guys have a lovely weekend. 
And make most of the long weekend. 
So many people have headed out on a quick holiday. 
I wish I were going somewhere too. 
:(

But I am going to make the most of staying at home.
I am going to read a ton..since I've been reading the same book since Monday. 
Need to read something new! 
I also want to colour and art. 
And watch a ton of old Feluda movies from the 90s that I've never seen before. 
So I am excited! 



No comments: