Friday 2 June 2017

Friday Favourites: Shop Love- O.M.O.

Hello! 

Today I want to share a long time love of mine. 
A little quirky little boutique that has been a love of mine since 2002. 
I've been going here since it was a little store in a garage in a building and then it moved much later to the building near Linking Road and now it's moved again to a new spot. 
Back in the day it was haven for beautiful clothes and bags and oodles of cheese cotton that was a blessing in the Bombay heat. 
I always tell people about OMO and say that it was where 'cool advertising' folks shopped at. 
Which is partially true. 

I recently went to OMO at their new location, after nearly 2 years! 
We took our friend M there to show her one of our favourite spots in the city. 

Let's see some glimpses of OMO. 


I absolutely love the new store. It looks beautiful and is in such a beautiful little nook in Bandra. 


OMO has the cutest and the most unique jewellery. You will not be disappointed. 



The clothes are beautiful and wearable and are really well-made. 


I bought a version of this stole. 
They had the prettiest stoles and scarves! 
I bought 2 on this outing. 


More jewellery bits. 




They also have a men's line and a kid's line. 
I love these ikat vests, wish I had bought one! 


If you find yourself in Bandra, you have got to go to OMO. You can thank me later! 

OMO is at..

Serpis Villa,53 Chimbai Road, ground floor, behind St Andrews Church,, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050
Phone:022 2641 8140

Have a great weekend folks. 

No comments: