Tuesday 6 June 2017

Whimsy Wear: Summer Styles with Hints of Mint.


Hello! 
It's been a hot minute since  I shared an edition of Whimsy Wear on the blog. 
I wore this outfit  a while back. 
For a day of mainly running errands and then mall crawling. 
It was a hot day and I wanted to wear something I would be comfortable in all day long. 
I chose cotton and a light layering jacket since the AC in malls and even in my car is sometimes very cold. Plus I liked how it went with my top. 
I adore aqua/mint/turquoise for summer. It just screams freshness and summer. 





A cold drink to cool down on a hot day. 


I love this satchel of mine! 
The cherry charm is from Forever 21. 


These shoes are so comfortable and such a delightful colour and print.


What I Wore/// 

Jeans- Levi's 
Top- Fabindia 
Jacket- Forever 21 
Bag- Accessorize 
Watch and Bracelets- Aldo 
Shoes- Chumbak 

No comments: